Once an order is placed it is processed within 48 hours and dispatched for delivery. We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Delivery times depend on location of delivery. Deliveries within Nigeria may take 1-3 business days while international deliveries may take up to 7 business days.
Pay-On-Delivery is available within Abuja.
Delivery is free for orders over ₦45,000 to anywhere in Nigeria.
Within Abuja: Starts from ₦1000
The rest of Nigeria: Starts from ₦2000
To ensure that we offer our customers a safe and easy transaction platform, we’ve chosen gateways that suit our customers from all over the world. They include;
• VISA Naira Card
• Verve Card
• Direct Bank Transfer
• Payment on delivery(Only Abuja)
Orders ship at DHL’s rate which is dependent on location and weight.
Kindly note that delays may arise during new collection launch and sale periods
Please Note: All our garments have been cut and crafted with our customers in mind. Please check your measurements against our chart to confirm your size, and if you’re still a bit unsure that’s fine!
Just contact us via our phone line immediately +234 810 430 6170 and we will help you out.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Return must be made within 5 days of receiving your order for an exchange. After the 5th day, the item is considered final sale.
- If possible we request that you send us a picture of the “fault”.
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be unused and in the same condition you received it, with all SOUP garment tags still attached to them.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Customer is responsible for delivery cost of returned package as long as return items were delivered in good condition.
- Please note, all original delivery fees are not refundable.
- Sale items are FINAL and so do not qualify for exchange or store credit.
- All returns are processed on the last working day of the week which is Saturday.
- Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Adverse weather conditions
- Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Personal Identification Information
Non-personal Identification Information
Reservation Of Rights
Please check the custom laws regarding imports to your country, as we will not be held responsible for extra charges levied by your local custom bodies.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Please see our delivery policy.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS?
Please see our delivery policy.
If we receive your call after the item has been dispatched the order will be treated as an exchange. Please see our return/exchange policy.
THE ITEM I WISH TO ORDER ISN’T AVAILABLE IN MY SIZE OR IS OUT OF STOCK WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If an item is not available in your size or is out of stock please send an e-mail requesting a special order of that item to email@example.com or call our phone line +234 810 430 6170, someone from our customer care team will respond as soon as possible with information on availability and an expected delivery date.
Our new items will be available to our clients who are on our mailing list exclusively, they will get a chance to view the collections weeks before the official release and place an order to purchase the items.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If your order has not arrived by the delivery date stated please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our phone line +234 810 430 6170, and a member of our customer care team will respond to you as soon as possible.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?